Salome welcome us and we got an awesome upgrade to one f the villas , it was like our own private and secluded home,so nice,everyday will have Salome to call and check how we are,also spent my birthday there and got a card from all Leopard beach staff, also got a plaque for our honeymoon, wonderful half and hour massage complimentary ,good food, lovely hotel, all staff are very friendly and welcoming , in other words everything was perfect, like a fairytale , I would definitely recommend this hotel, I'll come anytime any day , it's so worth it!! So in love with it ;)
H.E. William Ruto, Deputy President of the Republic of Kenya signs the visitor's book at the award-winning Leopard Beach Resort & Spa stand at the 2014 Magical Kenya Tourism Expo. The Deputy President was accompanied by Madame Lucy Karume, Chairlady Tourism Recovery Taskforce, C.S. Kandie and M. Ndegwa Managing Director KTB and was welcomed to the stand by Chris Modigell O.G.W.
Organised by the Kenya Tourism Board (KTB), the annual event held at the KICC brings together overseas buyers, travel agents, tour operators and hoteliers in order to showcase Kenya's tourism product to a world market. Leopard Beach Resort & Spa's stand was exceptionally well attended which augurs well for the forthcoming high-season and into 2015.
- OFFICIALLY KENYA'S LEADING RESORT!
- LEOPARD BEACH RESORT AND SPA TO HOST KANGA YOGA AND AYURVEDA RETREAT 2016!!! EARLY BIRD BOOKING SPECIALS
- LEOPARD BEACH RESORT AND SPA RE-OPENS FOR A NEW EXCITING SEASON
- Leopard Beach Resort & Spa nominated for 6 awards!
- Your World-Class Award-Winning Resort
- Breaking News... The Chuis win again!
- The Residences is open!