Salome welcome us and we got an awesome upgrade to one f the villas , it was like our own private and secluded home,so nice,everyday will have Salome to call and check how we are,also spent my birthday there and got a card from all Leopard beach staff, also got a plaque for our honeymoon, wonderful half and hour massage complimentary ,good food, lovely hotel, all staff are very friendly and welcoming , in other words everything was perfect, like a fairytale , I would definitely recommend this hotel, I'll come anytime any day , it's so worth it!! So in love with it ;)
Leopard Beach Resort & Spa is delighted and extremely proud to have been nominated for the category World's Leading Spa Resort at the forthcoming 21st annual World Travel Awards.
This year the Resort was voted Africa's Leading Spa Resort (for the 2nd year running), Kenya's Leading Beach Resort, and Kenya's Leading Resort for the 5th year running!
World Travel Awards was founded in 1993 to recognise, acknowledge and reward excellence in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry worldwide. The World Travel Awards™ is recognised globally as the hallmark of quality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire.
- OFFICIALLY KENYA'S LEADING RESORT!
- LEOPARD BEACH RESORT AND SPA TO HOST KANGA YOGA AND AYURVEDA RETREAT 2016!!! EARLY BIRD BOOKING SPECIALS
- LEOPARD BEACH RESORT AND SPA RE-OPENS FOR A NEW EXCITING SEASON
- Leopard Beach Resort & Spa nominated for 6 awards!
- Magical Kenya Tourism Expo 2014
- Breaking News... The Chuis win again!
- The Residences is open!